There are different merits in using home staging on properties for sale in Utah. Then again, how well do you know the trivia that surrounds it? In this blogpost published in About.com, you will find a handful of information that will help shape your opinion about remodeling. Here are 7 of them to get you started.
* It only takes under 10 seconds for buyers to form an impression on a home the moment they arrive.
* $500 spent on staging can possibly let sellers recover more than 300% of the overall costs once the purchase is made.
*A large percentage of home buyers tend to look at properties online. This means that your Internet marketing strategies would serve you well if you appeal to clients on the web, especially more than the competition.
* According to US Housing and Urban Development, on average, the chances of selling a home that underwent staging is higher by 17% compared to one that did not.
* HomeGain.com did a study in 2011 which came with results saying that cleaning and decluttering guarantees the greatest return in investment with 872%.
* The top home updates that follow are lightening and brightening (572%), landscaping the front and the back (473%), and paint interior (250%), among others.
* Controlled tests have been done to see how the same home fared in the market while being staged and unstaged. It has been proven that unstaged homes do sit longer in the housing market.
If you plan on selling your Utah home, consider having it checked with home staging professionals. This way, you can apply the necessary changes and test these trivia for yourself.